Thursday, July 9, 2015

I can't just abandon this blog for a year now can I?

 Phew that was close! Man Time sure seems to fly when you busy most days huh? Well I suppose ones definition of "busy" may differ from my own but, that's irrelevant.

Now I'll be honest how often I'll find time to post is still questionable. I'm hoping to be able to post more often but really we'll just have to wait and see on that huh? Still I've got a decent backlog of games to cover and plenty of room for speculation for the future. As for now this is yet another post just to assure anyone following this that I'm, in fact, not dead.

Anyway one major update going forward is I'll be dropping the "Graphics" section from my reviews as we are moving into a new generation its likely everything is going to look really nice. I doubt I'll do anywhere close to proper justice in a simple description.


No comments:

Post a Comment