Sunday, February 16, 2014

Top ten Call of duty weapons


*Note these are MY top picks so i'm not going by stats/popularity or anything. Also If two weapons serve the same functionality i'm going to list them together.


10: PM-63(BO1)
So your probably thinking "man what a strange choice nothing about this gun stood out at all"
Well truth be told I agree the reason I liked this gun so much that it became my top weapon on Blops one is 
actually entirely based on its looks. Why? Because it looked like Halo 3's SMG in first person view



 9: Tac 45/ M1911 .45 (BO1/BO2)
So I doubt you expected a secondary weapon here, huh?
If you played Black ops 2 you might've seen this coming I guess
The M1911 is always my go too pistol if its not there I settle for any 45.
                                                                     
8: P90(MW2)
Its nick name is "the lead hose"
With huge clip sizes ,fast rate of fire, high damage, and moderate recoil
its always been a go to SMG for me
                                                                     
7: Vector (MW2, BO2, Ghosts)
Speaking of go to SMG's the Vector
The vector has 100% changed between every game its been in
Yet I've managed to like all of its iterations. I also really like the aesthetics of it too
                                                                 

6: Arisaka / Ballista (WaW/BO2)
Both bolt action snipers 
Both able to use their Iron sights
Both high damage low recoil and good handling
                                                       
5: M16A4(CoD4, MW2, BO, MW3)
The M16 has been a great weapon in every game its been in
Cod 4's version was called "The Rigor Mortis Deathray" because it was insanely accurate
My favorite version of it is one that most people didn't like, but i'm a huge fan of the Black ops version.
                                                                      
4: Spas 12 / Remington 870 MCS / Tac 12(MW2,BO2,Ghosts)
It ain't easy being cheesy


                                                                 
3: M21-EBR / M14(CoD4, MW2, MW3, Ghosts)
I really miss the M21 variant but the M14 is always really good too
The M21 had one shot capabilities though
Of course the one MOAB I got on MW3 was thanks to the M14 

2: M8A1 (BO2)
God when Black ops 2 first came out this was my main gun 
Incredible both in use and Aesthetics 
There's a reason this gun was in so many promotional images

1: PPSH (WaW)
The single best gun in World at War
No better iron sights, damage, clip size, or fire rate in the game
Not to mention it was an SMG so it didn't hinder movement speed
Even in Zombies its still the best non wonder weapon gun




No comments:

Post a Comment